Why I'm taking a break from Stitch Fix

Saturday, October 21, 2017
Probably the number one question I've been getting around here lately is, "Are you still using Stitch Fix?" It has been quite a while since I've shared a Stitch Fix review. Six months, to be exact. So I thought today would be a good day to answer that question. (Not sure what Stitch Fix is? Check out my very first Stitch Fix review, where I share what it's all about!)

So, am I still using Stitch Fix?

Yes and no. Yes, I plan on using Stitch Fix in the future, but no, I am not currently using Stitch Fix.
It is simply not in my budget right now. My family has set a couple hefty savings goals. We are currently saving every penny towards these goals, which means no extra money for Stitch Fix. However, I absolutely plan on using Stitch Fix in the future. Stitch Fix offers a service that is perfect for me, someone who loves clothes, but hates shopping. Stitch Fix delivers cute clothes and accessories, right to my doorstep, tailored just for me. I get to try them on in the comfort of my home, styling them with items already in my closet, keeping only what I love and sending back what I don't. I love that.

So, though I'm taking a break from Stitch Fix, I still wholeheartedly recommend it. I can't wait for my family to reach our savings goals so I can continue to use it. As soon as we do, I will be back with my Stitch Fix reviews. I promise!

Want to check out some of my past reviews? Here are three of my favorites and one of yours!

Fix #1
After 16 Fixes, Fix #1 is still one of my favorites. I kept every item from this Fix and still wear all of those items today, almost two years later. Here's two of my favorite pieces from this Fix.
Fix #3
Fix #3 is one my favorites as well. I kept three items from this Fix, two of which I cannot wear anywhere without getting complimented. This top is one of those. I love it just as much today as I did when I got it.
Fix #10 is the most popular Fix amongst visitors to my blog. It has received more traffic than any other post I have ever, or since, written. I can see why. The outfit below is a cute one. The jeans are from Stitch Fix. The rest came from my closet.
Fix #11
This top is probably my favorite piece I have ever received from Stitch Fix, but it didn't actually come in Fix #11. It came in Fix #10, but when I received these jeans in Fix #10, I knew they would go perfectly together. I wear this combination all the time. I love it. 
Again, if you're not sure what Stitch Fix is or simply want to learn more about it, check out my very first Stitch Fix review. I can't recommend it enough.

Stitch Fix links in this post are linked to my personal Stitch Fix referral code. This simply means that if you click on one of these links and sign up with Stitch Fix, I receive a small commission from Stitch Fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment