A few things I'm loving these days

Monday, October 16, 2017
I follow quite a few bloggers that periodically share things they are loving, things that are making them happy. I love these types of lists. Does anyone else? I love that they give me a peek into some of my favorite blogger's personal lives and I almost always find something new to love myself. So, today, I'm sharing a few things I'm loving these days.

MY NEW PLANNER

I recently purchased this planner and am loving it. I would definitely call myself a planner geek. I am always trying out different planners, figuring out the best way to keep track of all that is happening in my life. Well, I've been using this planner for almost a month now and it is working really well for me. It is structured enough to give me a great jumping off point, but not too structured that I feel restricted. I'm hoping it's a keeper.

PAPER MATE FLAIR PENS

These are my new favorite pens. I recently discovered them and have been happily using them ever since. I love the bright, bold colors. Best of all, these don't bleed through the paper in my planner or journal! I love the gray for everyday use in my planner and journal. I love the tropical for everything else.

MY DESK

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I am digging my desk right now. The work I do there day in and day out isn't always fun, but being surrounded by my lists, my pretty pens and my favorite Jane Austen novels makes it my happy place.

PODCAST: WHAT SHOULD I READ NEXT

Are you listening to this podcast? If not, and you are a reader of any kind, you should be. It is fantastic. Every week, Anne Bogel, the genius behind the blog Modern Mrs Darcy, talks to one guest, asking them to share three books they love, one book they hate and what they've been reading lately. Anne then shares three books they should read next. My personal TBR has grown tremendously since tuning in.

MY FAMILY'S FAVORITE PUMPKIN COOKIES

We may only be a few weeks into fall, (and it may still be in the 80's with crazy high humidity here in Virginia,) but I have already made these pumpkin cookies three times. They are my family's absolute favorite this time of year. I'm wishing I had a batch made right now.

I'd love to know what you are loving these days! Share below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment