A few things I'm loving these days

Friday, December 15, 2017
I follow quite a few bloggers that periodically share things they are loving, things that are making them happy. I love these types of lists. Does anyone else? I love that they give me a peek into some of my favorite blogger's personal lives and I almost always find something new to love myself. So, today, I'm sharing a few things I'm loving these days.

GOOD CHAPSTICK
Winter is definitely here and it is dry. I always forget just how dry winters are. My lips take the brunt of it and I seem to be constantly reaching for my chapstick. I have tried quite a few brands over the years, but I always come back to my favorite. It's simple and does its job.

GOOD LOTION
Have I mentioned it's dry here. Not only are my lips taking a beating, but my hands and feet and everything else are as well. Right now I am loving this lotion. Again, it's simple and does its job.

FUZZY SOCKS
I'm sure fuzzy socks are not new to anyone else, but this is my first winter wearing these type of socks and I am loving them. My favorite pair are these from Target. They keep my feet so warm, a must when most of our house has hardwood floors.

BLANKET SCARVES
Blanket scarves have been around for awhile now, but I am just discovering them for myself this year. I currently have my eye on this one from Amazon. These scarves truly keep me warm.

BROWN PAPER AND RED AND WHITE TWINE
I am busy wrapping gifts around here, and while I'm still using regular wrapping paper for most of my gifts, the really special gifts are being wrapped with this and this. I love the simple yet beautiful presentation this creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment