A few things I'm loving these days

Wednesday, November 15, 2017
I follow quite a few bloggers that periodically share things they are loving, things that are making them happy. I love these types of lists. Does anyone else? I love that they give me a peek into some of my favorite blogger's personal lives and I almost always find something new to love myself. So, today, I'm sharing a few things I'm loving these days.

MY NEW BOOTIES

I have finally found the perfect pair of booties. I had been looking for two years! Yes, two years! I knew exactly what I wanted, but couldn't seem to find them. I wanted something classic, on trend, but not too trendy, that was real leather, so they would stand the test of time. I also wanted something that didn't have much of a heel, so I could wear them comfortably all day. Well, I finally found them and I couldn't be happier with them. (I sized up a half size which was perfect for my wider, high-arched feet.) 

ESSIE NAIL POLISH

This is my current favorite color.  I've been wearing it since September 1st. It is the perfect Fall/Winter color. I've got my eye on this color right now and might just have to pick it up today. I've never been a huge nail polish kind of girl. Mainly because it always seemed to go on terribly and then look terrible. On a whim one day, I picked up Essie nail polish because its specific color caught my eye. I quickly fell in love. It went on smoothly and looked great. Essie isn't terribly expensive, but compared to the $1 bottles of nail polish I usually bought, it felt like a splurge. It turned out to be a great splurge. Perhaps I just needed to buy a better quality nail polish all along! I'm sure there are other great brands out there, but for now, I'm all about Essie.

MY NEW WATER BOTTLE

I finally found the perfect water bottle. It took buying one too many imperfect water bottles to finally decide what I really wanted in one. I wanted a water bottle that would keep my water cold, wouldn't sweat, would fit in my car's cup holder and was dishwasher safe. This one has it all and isn't bad looking either.

MY LIBRARY

I have always loved my library, but this past week my love grew even more. It now has a shelf called "Too Hot To Hold". This is a shelf dedicated solely to books that are in high demand and have long wait lists. I've heard these types of shelves most often called "Lucky Day" shelves, because you may be #111 on a wait list for a specific book, yet one day you could walk into the library and find it sitting on the "Lucky Day" shelf, truly making it your lucky day. By the way, #111 is not a random number. That is my number on the wait list for a certain book at my library right now. I am hoping to have a lucky day here soon!

GOODREADS

I have been using Goodreads for a long time, but it hasn't been until this past year that I have really felt like I've been using it to its fullest potential. I use it to track what I've read, but where I really use it most is to track what I want to read next. I'm going to be sharing exactly how here on the blog soon, because I'm loving it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment