2017 MMD Reading Challenge - August Edition

Tuesday, August 1, 2017
I'm participating in MMD's Reading Challenge this year. (If you don't know what that is, click here and here.) Below are my August picks. (Book images are linked!)

READING FOR GROWTH: Stretch yourself in 2017

three books by the same author

My pick





I adore Anne of Green Gables, yet somehow have never read L.M. Montgomery's Emily series. I have only heard great things about it, so I can't wait to dive into these books. Have you read Montgomery's Emily series?

READING FOR FUN: Put the oomph back in your reading life

a book you don't want to admit you're dying to read

My pick

This was hard category for me, because I feel I am open about what I love to read and am not embarrassed by what I love to read, but perhaps I am a little embarrassed by how many Regency Romance books I actually do read in a year. For this category I could simply write, "All the Regency Romance books!", but I thought I'd narrow it down and share my favorite author from this genre. That would most definitely be Sarah M. Eden and this is her latest book that I cannot wait to devour, because I know I absolutely will devour it and I know I will absolutely love it. Do you have a book you don't want to admit you're dying to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment