A Stitch Fix Review - April 2017 - Fix #16

Saturday, April 1, 2017
It's that time again! Time to take a peek at my latest arrival from Stitch Fix!

It has actually been a while since I last received a Fix. I took a small break from Stitch Fix after December to help give my savings account a boost. Well, I am glad to be back today with Fix #16. It did not disappoint.

LIVCA CUFFED CROP SKINNY
The Livca Cuffed Crop Skinny by Pistola ($78) is a pretty perfect pair of skinnies. I love the darker denim with discreet distressing, the fit and how comfortable they are. I truly love them! They did come cuffed, but I prefer them uncuffed.

IVY SPLIT NECK PRINT BLOUSE
The Ivy Split Neck Print Blouse by 41Hawthorn ($58) is simply beautiful. The style, fit and print are all very pretty, but the colors are absolutely gorgeous. I love it!
EILEEN HONEYCOMB TEXTURE KNIT TOP
The Eileen Honeycomb Texture Knit Top by Pixley ($54) is a lot of fun. I especially like the honeycomb texture. It is so unique. To make this top fit my personal modesty standards, I layered it over a layering tee from Downeast.
BENSON 3/4 RUCHED SLEEVE BLAZER
The Benson 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Blazer by 41Hawthorn ($78) is another pretty perfect item! It is such a cute blazer. It is classic, yet modern, which I love. As a bonus, it is so comfortable. I didn't expect that.
RYLIEE EMBROIDERY SLEEVE KNIT TOP
The Ryliee Embroidery Sleeve Knit Top by Skies are Blue ($48) is a simple, casual top. It fits well and is comfortable. I like the unique embroidery on the shoulders.
 WHAT I KEPT

Livca Cuffed Crop Skinny by Pistola ($78) -- Kept
Ivy Split Neck Print Blouse by 41Hawthorn ($58) -- Kept
Eileen Honeycomb Texture Knit Top by Pixley ($54) -- Kept (but plan to sell)
Benson 3/4 Ruched Sleeve Blazer by 41Hawthorn ($78) -- Kept
Ryliee Embroidery Sleeve Knit Top by Skies are Blue ($48) -- Kept (but plan to sell)

It's probably easy to tell from my commentary above that I loved the skinnies, floral top and blazer. I had specifically requested skinnies and a blazer. My stylist delivered perfectly on these two items. The floral top was a surprise of the very best kind. I can't wait to wear these three items. It took a bit of deliberating, but I eventually decided to keep, but sell, the honeycomb top and the knit top. I really liked the honeycomb top, but I didn't love it. I must love an item to keep it. When it came to the knit top, I didn't feel a whole lot of love. I didn't even really like it all that much. (Why did I keep two items to sell, rather than simply return them? The cost to keep three items was so close to the cost to keep all five, when the 25% discount was factored in for buying all five. I figured I would take a chance and try to sell the two items. If they sell, my cost for the three items I love is significantly lower. If they don't sell, I'm happy to add them to my closet.)

So, what did you think? I'd love to hear!

INTERESTED IN STITCH FIX?
Are you interested in Stitch Fix? Here's what it's all about!

Stitch Fix is a service that connects you with a personal stylist. That stylist hand-selects clothing and accessories for you and then ships them to your door.  Fantastic, right?! The process really is quite simple. You simply...
  1. Get started with a personal style quiz. (Tip - Be true to yourself and be detailed. If you have a Pinterest account, connect it to your Stitch Fix account.)
  2. Receive five personalized pieces, delivered to your door. (Tip - Try every piece on. Even those pieces you think you won't like. You never know! I've learned this from experience.)
  3. Keep what you love, send back the rest. (A prepaid envelope is provided!)
It really is that simple! A few other good things to know...
  • Fixes arrive on your schedule.  You can receive packages regularly or at your convenience. (When I began, I opted to have them sent monthly. I recently opted to have them sent bi-monthly. I love that I can change my mind at any time.)
  • There is a $20 styling fee, but that $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep. 
  • If you love everything in your package and decide to keep it all, you get a 25% discount.  
Since I joined Stitch Fix, they've upped their game even more.

  • Stitch Fix now offers shoes! 
  • Stitch Fix now styles men as well! I'm very tempted to order a Fix for my hubby. 
That's it. If you have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. Or you can check out Stitch Fix yourself! They have a great website. They also have an app. I always love a good app!

If you'd like to see more of MY fixes, click here.

So you know, the Stitch Fix links in this post are linked to my personal referral code. I would love for you to use one of them, if you happen to try out Stitch Fix. I would then receive a small amount of credit toward my next Fix. Guess what?! If you sign up, you too will receive a personal referral code and can earn credit as well!

Finally, if you love reading Stitch Fix reviews as much as I do, check out A Stitch Fix Link-Up, hosted by Crazy Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment