What I've Been Reading - April 2018

Monday, April 30, 2018
Welcome to What I've Been Reading, where I share my (quick and personal) thoughts on what I've been reading this past month. For specifics (plot summary, etc.) about each book, click on the book images.
A simple, but sweet and thoughtfully written collection of short stories. I enjoyed every story. (4 stars)
The follow up to Huber's first Lady Darby mystery, The Anatomist's Wife. I really liked this one and look forward to the third in the series. (4 stars)
A classic book I can't believe I had never read before now. I really liked it, especially Forster's prose. (4 stars)
The second in French's Dublin Murder Squad. I liked this one better than her first, In The Woods, and am excited to pick up the next in the series. (4 stars) *Language
A nonfiction book all about personality frameworks. I am a sucker for these types of books and really enjoyed this one. (4 stars)
I don't know if I liked this one or hated it. I do know that I flew through it in just a few hours. (3 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment