2017 MMD Reading Challenge - April Edition

Saturday, April 1, 2017
I'm participating in MMD's Reading Challenge this year. (If you don't know what that is, click here and here.) Below are my April picks, plus a few contenders that almost made this month's picks.

READING FOR GROWTH:Stretch yourself in 2017

A book of poetry, a play or an essay collection

My pick
Strong contenders

READING FOR FUN: Put the oomph back in your reading life

A book you've already read

My pick
Strong contenders

What are your April picks?

1 comment:

  1. April picks for me, A mothers Reckoning By Sue Klebold. The mothers story of how she survived the years following the Columbine shooting and how she felt when she learned that her son was one of the shooters. All the Kings Men by Robert Penn Warren, a novel based on the real life story of a Huey Kingfish Long of Louisiana, a man who becomes corrupted by success.

    ReplyDelete