Review: Bible Origami

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Bible Origamiby Todd Huisken

I am happy to bring you another book review today. Today I am reviewing Bible Origami by Todd Huisken.

Bible Origami is a fun and unique book. It is filled with over twenty five origami designs, all from the Bible. The designs are divided into two categories -- Old Testament designs and New Testament designs -- and are rated by three difficulty levels, level one being the easiest and level three being the most difficult. Designs include Tower of Babel, Ten Commandments Tablets, Fishes and Loaves and Manger and Wrapped Infant. The step by step directions include pictures and are well organized and easy to follow. Fun facts are included with each design as well.

My kids (ages 15 and 12) and I had a lot of fun with Bible Origami. Being new to origami, we started with level one designs. (My son has done a little origami. He loves the Strange Case of Origami Yoda (Origami Yoda 1)by Tom Angleberger! If you have sons, you must check this book out! It is the first in a really great series.) We each made a whale, a fox and a fish. My son also made a serpent. I think they turned out pretty good.
If you are looking for a book that would bring hours of fun for you and your family, I think Bible Origami is a great option. It really helps bring the Bible to life!


I received a copy of Huisken's book in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment